UP Board Time Table For Class 10: Uttar Pradesh Board, that is Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), which conducts the High School and Intermediate exams in Uttar Pradesh, is one of the largest boards in India. The Board has released the UP Board Class 10 Time Table. Based on the UP Board 2020 time table class 10 exams will commence from 18th February to 3rd March 2020. Students will start preparation after knowing the dates of UP Board Class 10. According to that, the UP Board exams for Class 10 will commence from 18th February to 3rd March 2020. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding UP Board Time Table for Class 10. Read on to find out.
UP Board Time Table for Class 10
Before getting into the detailed UP Board Time Table for Class 10, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh High School (Class 10) Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|Category||Class 10 UP Board Exam|
|Start Date||18th February 2020|
|End Date||3rd March 2020|
|Exam Timings||First Shift – 8:00 A.M to 11:15 A.M
Second Shift – 2:00 P.M to 5:15 P.M
UP Board Time Table for Class 10 2020
UPMSP has released the Time Table for Class 10 on 17th September 2018. This UP Board Date Sheet for Class 10 includes Examination dates, Examination timings. The tabulated below shows the UP Board Time table for Class 10
|Exam Date||Name of the Subject||Exam Time|
|18th February 2020 (Tuesday)||Hindi
Initial (Parambhik) Hindi
|8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|19th February 2020 (Wednesday)||Pali, Arabic, Persian||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|Music Singing||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
|20th February 2020 (Thursday)||Home Science ( Only For Girls)
Home Science (Only For Boys and those Girls who have taken this subject as optional)
|8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|22nd February 2020 (Saturday)||English (817)||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|24th February 2020 (Monday)||Gujarati, Urdu, Punjabi, Bangla, Marathi, Asami, Odiya, Kannada, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Nepali||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|Sangeet Playing||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
|25th February 2020 (Tuesday)||Mathematics||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|26th February 2020 (Wednesday)||Stitching||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|Commercial||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
|27th February 2020 (Thursday)||Social Science||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|Agriculture||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
|28th February 2020 (Friday)||Sanskrit||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|29th February 2020 (Saturday)||Science||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|2nd March 2020 (Monday)||Painting, Ranjan Arts||8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
|Computer||2:00 PM To 5:00 PM|
|3rd March 2020 (Tuesday)||Human Science
Retail Trade Security Automobile ITO/ ITES
|8:00 AM To 11:15 AM|
How To Check UP Board Time Table for Class 10 On Official Website?
You can also check UP Board Class 10 Time Table on the official website:
- Visit the official website of UP Board: upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on “Dashboard” under “Important Login”.
- Click on “Timeline For The year 2020”.
- The UP Board Time Table for Class 10 will appear on the screen.
UP Board Class 10 Exam 2020 – Important Tips
- Be thorough with the entire UP Board Class 10 Syllabus.
- Practice previous year question papers which will give you an idea about the exam.
- Take UP Board Class 10 Mock Tests and evaluate your performance.
- Follow a proper study time table.
- Before you appear for the examination, make sure you have all the required particulars, like a pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
UP Board Class 10 Exam 2020 – Do’s And Dont’s In UP Board Examination
Students of Class 10 should be aware of certain Dos and Don’ts in the examination hall which is listed below:
- Students must carry their UP Board Class 10 Admit card / Hall Ticket to the examination hall. Without the Hall Ticket, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students should not carry any communication devices, such as digital pen, mobile phones, digital watches, Bluetooth, etc.
- Students should carry their own particulars. They should not borrow the particulars such as pen, pencil, etc. form the fellow candidates in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not write anything on the question paper and should not talk to the other students during the examination.
- Students should enter the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of exam and should not leave the examination hall without the invigilator’s knowledge.