Free PDF download of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Reporting (Direct/Indirect Speech) to help you to revise complete chapter and score more marks in your examinations.
|Chapter Name||Reporting (Direct/Indirect Speech)|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Reporting (Direct/Indirect Speech)
Direct And Indirect Speech Exercises For Class 10 With Answers UP Board Exercise 1
- She said that her brother was coining there that day.
- He told me that he would present me a gift on my birthday.
- She said that the old man had died last night.
- He told me that I could have his book.
- She told Julie that her sister would not go with her that day.
- He said that the pack (UPBoardSolutions.com) of card was complete.
- They told me that they should follow my advice.
- My father told me that he could not pardon me that time.
- My friend said that he was thinking to leave that job.
- They said that their mother always loved them most.
- They said that Mohit was arriving that day.
- He told me that he would meet me the next day.
- I said that he had come to my office during lunch hours.
- The doctor told me that my condition was very serious.
- The students said that they would deposit their fee on next fee day.
UP Board Solution Class 10 English Exercise 2
- The guest requested to give him a glass of water.
- She advised the child to lie down.
- He asked me to hurry up.
- They ordered to go away.
- The doctor advised not to take that medicine.
- The judge ordered Gandhiji to take off his turban.
- The principal ordered to show him his identity card.
- She requested me to post that letter for her.
- The clerk requested humbly to sign the register.
- The teacher ordered the boys to sit down.
- Our father advised not to be worried about that.
- She requested in her letter to reply to his letter soon.
- We advised him not to be lazy and try his best.
- The saint advised to trust in God and do the right.
- He advised me to take my (UPBoardSolutions.com) book and read that silently.
Reported Speech Exercise Class 10 Exercise 3
- They asked him if his brother had given evidence.
- He asked me if I should meet the chairman.
- He asked if the situation was under control.
- They asked me if I could lift that box.
- I asked if the old man could still be alive.
- Madan asked if she had cancelled her trip to Agra.
- They asked if the factory was capable of that much of production.
- She asked if she could have one of his pens.
- The student asked if they had changed the time of the examination.
- The manager asked the principal if he had any chance to apologies.
- The inspector asked me if my passport had been checked.
- She asked the child if he (UPBoardSolutions.com) had put on his clothes.
- The tourist asked if it was not getting cold.
- I asked him whether he wanted a pen or pencil.
- He asked me whether I was going to Chennai that day or the next day.
Class 10 Narration Exercise Exercise 4
- He asked the children when the cock crows.
- He asked how he would operate that machine.
- I asked when we should start in the morning.
- Ritu asked me where she would put my book.
- The boy asked his father what he would do with that.
- He asked me what I was doing there for so long time.
- My friend asked me where I should go the next day.
- Hari asked Shyam whose book that was.
- The policeman asked the beggar why he was lying on the road.
- The king asked the man why he had come to him and what he wanted from him.
- Ramesh asked what was the main topic of discussion.
- We asked him how he earned his living.
- Renu asked me what warning my teacher had given me in the class.
- The teacher asked me why I did not speak in English.
- I asked my sister which suit she liked.
Direct And Indirect Exercise For Class 10 Exercise 5
- He asked me whether I wanted a pen or pencil.
- I asked him whether he was going that day or the next day.
- She asked me whether I would go by air or by sea.
- He asked whether he should wait for him or go home.
- She asked me whether she should put it in the cupboard or on the table.
- I asked when we should start in the morning.
- He requested me to give (UPBoardSolutions.com) him some money.
- I requested.him if he would do me that favor.
- The invigilator asked us if we would stop talking.
- He offered me to have a cup of tea with him.
Direct And Indirect Speech Worksheets With Answers Exercise 6
- She suggested that they should stay there for the night.
- Mohan proposed to finish it that day.
- They suggested not to give him much importance.
- She proposed to him that they should go to Mussoorie in the summer vacation.
- The teacher advised that the students should do something.
- He proposed to let them face that problem.
- I requested my mother to let Sita accompany me.
- They urged that there should be no devaluation of rupee.
- The boys requested their mother that they should be allowed to go to movie.
- He declared that there should be no noise in the room.
Reported Speech Class 10 Exercise 7
- He wished that his friend might top the examination.
- Mohan prayed to God to help him.
- She wished for me that I might lead a very happy married life.
- He bade Ram good bye.
- I wished that he might live long.
- Radha bade her friends (UPBoardSolutions.com) good morning.
- He wished that he might live in peace.
- He prayed to God that he might bless him with a child.
- She wished that her father might live long.
- He bade Ram good night.
UP Board Solution English Exercise 8
- She exclaimed with sorrow that he was no more.
- He exclaimed with fear that the night was very terrible.
- Mohan exclaimed that that was a very wonderful kind of bird.
- Sheela wondered that her brother ran very fast.
- The teacher exclaimed that he had done a very foolish act.
- My mother exclaimed that I was very foolish.
- She remarked that it was a very fine day.
- They exclaimed with joy that they had got the shield.
- The old lady exclaimed with sorrow that she could not see his face again.
- The captain applauded the players that they had played excellently well.
English Class 10 UP Board Exercise 9
- The teacher told the student that he might buy that book if he liked.
- Mala told her friends that she would wait for them if they were late.
- The teacher ordered Rakesh to go out and not to come again in the class.
- The guide asked the tourist if he wanted to see the Taj.
- He requested me to wait there till he returned.
- The teacher ordered to stop that noise in the class.
- The policeman asked if he (UPBoardSolutions.com) would call a tongawala to take him to the hospital.
- Sushila asked the visitor what he ate for breakfast.
- Father advised me not to be rude to any one.
- The shopkeeper asked what he wanted.
- The manager asked the clerk to post those letters that day.
- Gopal proposed that they should have a cup of tea.
- The captain advised the players to play the game fairly.
- Satish requested Ram to lend him his book fir a day.
- Kanta told her father that she had visited the zoo the previous day.
UP Board Class 10 English Book Solution Exercise 10
- Rama proposed to his friend that they should go to the river bank for a walk.
- The captain ordered the soldiers to turn to the right.
- The boys exclaimed with joy that they had won the match.
- The beggar requested me to give him my cap.
- Gita proposed that they should wait for their friends.
- The boy accepted that he had beaten the dog.
- The teacher advised that regular exercise keep us fit.
- Apala asked if the teacher would not teach them that day.
- He exclaimed with sorrow that he was ruined.
- He said that the students (UPBoardSolutions.com) were learning their lesson.
- I asked her who she was and where she was coming from.
- The teacher ordered the students to keep quiet and not to disturb him.
- The teacher asked the boys if they had done their work that day.
- My father said that honesty is the best policy.
- The teacher asked the boys not to play at that time.
UP Board Class 10 English Exercise 11
- Ravi asked his sister why she was not doing her work properly.
- Our teacher told us that unity is strength.
- The judge ordered to let the prisoner be set free.
- Avinash asked me how I liked my new house.
- The teacher taught the students that the earth moves round the sun.
- Lata told her friend that her brother who was a doctor then in U.K. might settle there.
- The boy told his teacher respectfully that the last stanza of the poem was not clear to him.
- He asked me why I beat his brother daily.
- The audience exclaimed that it was a very wonderful speech.
- The grandfather told the children that he was going to tell them a story then.
- The policeman asked me why I drove so fast.
- He ordered his servant to hang those curtains.
- The teacher asked the (UPBoardSolutions.com) students if they would solve that question.
- Hari asked Mohan to give him a piece of paper.
- She proposed to wait for their children.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Reporting (Direct/Indirect Speech) will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Reporting (Direct/Indirect Speech), drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.