Free PDF download of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of Speech to help you to revise complete chapter and score more marks in your examinations.
|Chapter Name||Parts of Speech|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of Speech
- milk (material), children (common),
- Subhash Chandra Bose (proper), leader (common), India (proper)
- ring (common), gold (material),
- table (common),
- Hindus (proper), the Ganges (proper),
- childhood (abstract),
- period (abstract), life (abstract),
- boys (common),
- crowd (UPBoardSolutions.com) (collective), people (common),
- apple (common), fruit (common),
- wisdom (abstract), man (common),
- army (collective),
- Parliament House (proper), building (common),
- books (common),
- Chandni Chowk (proper), market (common), Delhi (Proper).
- Did you hurt your toe when you were running ?
- She has completed her work.
- The palace which the king built costs two lacs.
- My book has been lost.
- That boy won the prize.
- The dog which bit me was shot dead by my brother.
- I wash my clothes myself.
- I brush my teeth everyday.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- I save half of my pocket money.
- I have a sister. (UPBoardSolutions.com) I love her very much.
- The boy whom you gave your book is my student.
- All that I said is true.
- This is not such a good pen as I expected.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- Your pen is cheaper than my pen.
- A lion is the strongest of all animals.
- He is a very clever boy.
- I don’t like costly clothes.
- This is the most interesting of all books.
- He is worse than others.
- Which of the three brothers is the youngest ?
- He is the richest person in the village.
- The Himalayas is the highest mountain of the world.
- This is the best of all the books.
- England is the oldest democracy in the world.
- Mount Everest is the highest peak of the Himalayas.
- This book is better than the other one.
- Rajasthan is the biggest state in India.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- He takes bath everyday.
- Which fruit do you like the most ?
- This pen costs five rupees.
- It is a beautiful rose.
- A small child cannot solve a difficult problem.
- Which house is yours ?
- My mother purchased many costly dolls for me.
- This bundle is very heavy and cannot be lifted.
- Whose book is this ?
- Sunday is the last day of the week.
- During marriage one wears beautiful clothes.
- I am fond of green vegetables.
- A good working man never blames others.
- The Ganga is a holy river of India.
- I dislike black colour.
- The house where you lived is for sale.
- I do not know where he ran away.
- Let us know the time when you will come.
- Should we proceed to Kolkata where the meeting will be held ?
- I can’t understand why he disobeyed me.
- Light travels faster than (UPBoardSolutions.com) sound.
- The sooner we leave this place the better it is.
- The patient is far better now.
- Are you quite sure ?
- He always tries to do his best.
- First I had my bath and then I had my lunch.
- I liked the story very much.
- The sun always sets in the west.
- We did not like her painting much.
- He cannot speak a sentence in English.
- The Rajdhani Express runs between New Delhi and Mumbai.
- My house is beside the river.
- The policeman ran after a thief.
- It is seven o’clock by my watch.
- Ashoka ruled over a vast empire.
- I will stand with you (UPBoardSolutions.com) in difficulties.
- The shopkeeper deals in grains.
- She was filled with joy.
- The student was sorry for being late.
- Our government must take care of the senior citizens.
- Somebody knocked at my door.
- My mother is very fond of music.
- You should learn this poem by heart.
- The road is under repairs.
- He alighted from the bus.
- Pay attention to what your teacher says.
- He apologized for his rude behavior.
- Please write your roll number with ink.
- I need a pen to write with.
- He is very good at Mathematics.
- We should always abide by the rules of traffic.
- The manager signed the letter of the firm.
- My friend is addicted to opium.
- Rahul distributed sweets (UPBoardSolutions.com) among his friends.
- Did you listen to what I said ?
- He has special liking for Mathematics.
- Comply with my instructions otherwise you will have to repent.
- Are you not ashamed of it ?
- He has recovered from his illness.
- There is no exception to this rule.
- You are poor yet you are honest.
- Mohan is very rich but he is not happy.
- She took medicine still she was ill.
- We will go to school when the rain stops.
- Work hard otherwise you will fail.
- She came to me and started weeping.
- You can return the pen or pay its cost.
- Ramesh was guilty (UPBoardSolutions.com) so he was punished.
- We shall not go until they call us.
- You can take either a pen or a pencil.
- Look before you leap.
- You can ask my help if you need.
- We opened our book and began to read.
- My brother as well as my sister speak Punjabi.
- He is so poor that he cannot pay his fee.
- Wait until I come back.
- Please wait here until I ask you to go.
- Hurry up otherwise we shall be late.
- He neither came nor sent any message.
- The teacher entered the class and began to teach.
- I can’t leave home until my brother comes back.
- I do not know the reason why he wants to give up his job.
- I am busy yet I shall find some time for you.
- I shall see you tomorrow or the day after.
- There must be someone at the door because I hear a knock.
- I wrote many letters but he did not answer any of them.
- It is better to rule in hell than (UPBoardSolutions.com) to serve in heaven.
- He had hardly reached the station when the train came.
- As he gets a small salary, he cannot live in a good house.
- I can lend you this book when I have read it.
- Goodbye friends!
- Good heavens!
- Fie, Fie!
- Welcome friends!
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of Speech will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of Speech, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.