Free PDF download of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of a Sentence to help you to revise complete chapter and score more marks in your examinations.
|Chapter Name||Parts of a Sentence|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of a Sentence
- The tall girl in the room is a singer.
- That short boy in the class is intelligent.
- The little bird in the cage is eating a guava.
- That young man in the office is punctual.
- The poor students in the (UPBoardSolutions.com) college are given scholarships.
- An old woman with a stick was helped by me.
- The new pictures in the drawing room are very beautiful.
- Those books in the shelf are all new ones.
- A few good poets are present today.
- His younger sister in Meerut is suffering from fever
- My mother is a wise woman.
- Many persons dislike smoking.
- He gave me a book to read.
- The boy prefers to play.
- The Governor nominated Ravi a member.
- My sister never enjoys boating in the lake.
- His brother gave him a present.
- My younger brother lives in Agra.
- Mother heard someone (UPBoardSolutions.com) knocking at the door.
- He promised to help me.
- The train was late by two hours.
- There were few girls in my class.
- The hunter killed a tiger in the forest.
- My father teaches me English daily.
- The poor boy has no shoes to wear.
- I was in Kanpur last week.
- I treat my teachers with respect.
- He has a well furnished house.
- This house was built by your grandfather.
- There are several mistakes in your essay.
- My son is an officer in the army.
- This post of District Magistrate is not a bed of roses.
- The students should respect their elders.
- Roza is leaving for Agra tomorrow.
- She felt sorry for her arrogance.
- The monkeys quarrel among themselves.
- He gave his daughter a doll.
- The old woman sold her golden bowl.
- Alan’s father gave him a bicycle.
- He advised me to write five pages everyday.
- My father taught me swimming.
- He had not gone to Delhi (UPBoardSolutions.com) yesterday.
- I shall never forgive you.
- Please give me something to eat.
- Regretting on his loss the greedy seller cried.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of a Sentence will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Parts of a Sentence, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.