Free PDF download of UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Interrogative Sentences to help you to revise complete chapter and score more marks in your examinations.
|Chapter Name||Interrogative Sentences|
|Category||UP Board Solutions|
UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Interrogative Sentences
- Is our clerk in the office ?
- Is Hari not playing hockey ?
- Were all the boys in the classroom ?
- Have you a colour television ?
- Can he be sleeping in his bedroom ?
- Is this mango not sweet ?
- Are the players (UPBoardSolutions.com) playing ?
- Has the bus left just now ?
- Must we work hard to pass ?
- Am I a physician ?
- I have helped her now.
- She will be reading it.
- You should not disobey him.
- He can write well in English.
- We may see this movie again.
- You can solve this problem.
- All the players are in the field.
- You were not a naughty boy.
- You can afford to travel by air.
- I may take your pen.
- Did he go to school yesterday ?
- Did they see someone entering your room ?
- Did she hide herself behind a tree ?
- Does he make aware you of your mistake ?
- Do we reach the class in time ?
- Does Shyam play football daily ?
- Did she go to Kolkata last month ?
- Did you not find him in the (UPBoardSolutions.com) school ?
- Does Ram go for a morning walk everyday ?
- Did he always speak the truth ?
- He gave you a pen yesterday.
- You make my payment every week.
- You forgot to attend my party.
- He likes sitting idle.
- He agreed to go with you.
- The peacocks dance in the forest.
- The boy feels tired after a walk.
- He went to Varanasi yesterday.
- They try every question in the paper.
- You saw this movie (UPBoardSolutions.com) with your parents.
We hope the given UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Interrogative Sentences will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Solutions for Class 10 English Grammar Interrogative Sentences, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.